Below are some links and articles you may wish to browse and explore:
Women and Men's Retreats: e-mail Lucy O'Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Click Here for PDF of my "T'ai Chi Chih: Aging Gracefully and En-JOY-ing it " personal article as submitted to Senior Voice Magazine May 2008 or See the Menu Bar link for the article
* Click here for my personal artice, "Butterflies, Prison and T'ai Chi Chih", a reflection on my Fall
2014 experience of teaching T'ai Chi Chih with inmates at her Majesty's Penitentiary here in St.
* Click here for PDF of article on T'ai Chi Chih, Teens and Addiction
* Click Here for PDF of 2011 Vital Force Journal article by Sister Antonia Cooper,, former TCC Guide, re "It takes a Lot of Effort to Get to No Effort"
* Click Here for personal article on T'ai Chi Chih published in NL Wellness Guide 2012
* Click title for “A TED Talk: The Effects of Ta’i Chih Chih on High School Students”
TEDx Albuquerque, NM: Innovations in Education
TCC teacher Amy Tyksinski and two students demonstrate this moving meditation while discussing the benefits high school students have experienced as result of the practice